1. Requests by phone are not accepted. Donation requests can be submitted in writing to 14501 Mt. Anderson St. Reno, NV. 89521.
2. The recipient must be a nonprofit organization.
3. The application must be received 12 weeks before the “event date” in order to be considered. All applications are reviewed on a first-come-first serve basis, so early submission of you’re application is recommended.
4. RARA believes in being an active community member. Requests from other civic and charitable groups will be considered if the organization is in the immediate vicinity of Reno, and funding is available.
5. RARA does not donate to individuals, individuals seeking pledges, or multiple requests from the same organization or organizations and / or causes. Each approved organization is restricted to one donation per year from RARA. School groups fall into a different category and may apply for more than one donation per year as each group represents a different part of the student body. For example: If a PTA group and Lacrosse Team from the same school apply for a donation, it will be considered two different requests. Our primary focus is education.
6. Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support. An organization may only receive one donation per year. Please do not apply for additional donations.
7. Although we would like to support every worthwhile cause, due to the volume of applications, it is not possible for RARA to fulfill every request. We will make an attempt to respond by email to all of those who have not been granted their request.